At PRC we are all about enjoying the game of tennis. We offer a wide variety of tennis activities for adults of all abilities…everything from weekly workouts and mixers to men’s and women’s league play, tournaments and social events.
Looking to Improve?
Looking to Improve?
Members of the Peninsula Racquet Club are welcomed to play in a variety of leagues at a local and national level. Contact the front desk if you have questions or would like more information.
- The purpose of the league is to promote good sportsmanship and competitive team tennis for women.
- It is non-sectarian, non-partisan, non-philanthropic, and non-profit.
- Membership is open to any tennis club or Public Park located in the South Bay area that supports the purpose of this league.
- Matches are scheduled in the mornings during the week.
- Each club has a Marine League Club Coordinator to assist players.
- There are 2 seasons of Marine League:
- Fall (September – December)
- Spring (February – June)
- The primary purpose of the league is to create a venue for high-level tennis players to have weekly competition. This allows them to enhance their games and provides a competitive avenue without the travel associated with the grind of tournament tennis.
- Many of the league’s members are currently or previously ranked ATP tennis professionals or are sectionally and nationally ranked senior players.
- The league is a purely doubles league.
- The format is 4 doubles matches where positions 1 2 3 are classified OPEN level and position 4 is 4.5 NTRP and below.
- Fun, Competition, Camaraderie are the tenants of this league.
- Men’s senior doubles league for ages 50 and older.
- Matches are held on Friday mornings and include teams from both private clubs and public parks.
For more information contact the PRC front desk.
- Play is seasonal and consists of both men’s and women’s leagues as well as a mixed league.
- Matches are held for both singles and doubles.
- All matches are played on weekends.
- Participants must be members of the USTA and have a current USTA card (available through USTA online).
Contact the PRC front desk for more information.